1. Their sizing is XS, S, M, L. That means fewer alterations because the dresses are more accommodating to various body types. Elastic waistbands (hidden to make it look like it was made just for you) and wraps as stylish belts seriously cut down on the cost of having this nipped and that tucked . . . on the dress, of course.
2. You can mix and match in every sense of the word. They come in long and short, with plenty of different options that work really well together. There are different bodice options so some are two pieces and some are a full dress. You can add lace to certain bodices adding depth to the gowns with varying textures.
3. The fabric. Call me oversensitive, but since my whole static cling debacle at my wedding, I'm all about a fabric that won't cause you stress weeks before your big day. August used a flat chiffon, which Griffiths swears is one of the best to combat that very issue. Genius.
4. They're perfect for every personality. Are they laid back? Formal? The answer is both and everything in between. You could have an easy breezy wedding on the beach and these would be perfect. But they'd also be right at home at a black-tie wedding. Whatever your theme, they'll fit right in.
5. The colors. Seriously, I'm obsessed. Call me pastel-crazed, but I cannot get over how all variations works so well together. Whether you're going for a neutral shading (above) or bright and bold colors (below), this line has it all. Personally, I can't get enough of her mint frocks; the color is so on-trend . . . that alone is worth a second look!
Bella Bridesmaid, 276 Water St., Ste. 200, Excelsior, 952-474-5086, bellabridesmaid.com