We are just wrapping up our newest issue and I can’t wait for you to see it! The cover shoot was one of my favorites to-date. As we went through the day, the items we needed at the last minute aren’t unlike what you’ll need in your in-case-of-emergency kit. Plan ahead and pack it weeks in advance, so you’ll be prepared for whatever comes your way.
Here's a list of the top 20 items you don't want to forget!
2. Clear nail polish
3. Excedrin Migraine: Go with the extra strong stuff to combat a headache straight away
4. Chalk: For quick stain disguise on your dress
5. Dental floss
6. Extra earring backs
7. Fashion Tape
8. Mini sewing kit: I've used this at almost every wedding I've ever been in . . . Do NOT cut off the hanger loops from the inside of your dress. Instead, before you put it on, use two small stitches to secure them down inside your dress. They won't pop out, and you can hang your dress again for storing.
9. Safety pins
10. Straws: Once the lipstick and dress are on, only use a straw . . . You don't want to spill!
11. Static cling spray
12. Mints: Pop one right before you head down the aisle, so you're minty fresh for your first smooch as a Mrs. Just make sure it's gone before your grand entrance.
15. Nail file
17. Super glue
19. A fake diamond ring and wedding bands: Yes, I've used these before as well . . . They're a great decoy on a ring bear's pillow
20. A granola bar: You have to eat!!
Or if you'd rather let the pros prepare your back-up plan, head to Paper Source and pick up a Minimergency Kit. Your future self will thank you!