In case you missed my plus size fashion spread in last Sunday's Pioneer Press, here's a list of useful shopping resources:
- La Rue Marche in Hudson, Wis. recently added a substantial selection of trendy plus-size apparel
- b & lu - St. Paul-based website devoted to trendy, affordable plus size fashions
- Maurices just added a plus size shop (16 to 24) in most of its stores, creating a new option for younger women looking for casual, career and dressy looks.
- Did you know that American Eagle offers extended sizes, online only?
- Great jeans: Svoboda
- Great dresses and more: Monif C. and Kiyonna
- Old Navy seems to be eliminating plus sizes in stores, but the online selection is still worth a look.
- Other online resources: Igigi , Alright and Alloy
- Bombshellbeauty.blogspot.com: Curvy fashionista Sara Bartlett of St. Paul offers tips and reviews of plus-size fashions.