Midnight is the new 4 a.m. this year, but there's plenty of shopping happening before midnight on Black Friday...and after. Here are some key openings to know as you plan your route. And yes, you should have a plan.
- Toys ‘R Us opens
- First wave of openings at Albertville Premium Outlets
- Best Buy starts screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in parking lots of select stores, including Eden Prairie, Maple Grove and Richfield stores
- Wal-Mart starts its Black Friday deals
- It’s the new 4 a.m.! Store openings including Target, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Herberger’s and more than 100 retailers at Mall of America. Click here to see the MOA deals.
- Southdale Center and Maplewood Mall open* (select stores opening earlier)
- Sears opens
- Rosedale Center, Eden Prairie Center, Burnsville Center open*
- Ridgedale Center opens*
- Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Saks Off 5th, Woodbury Lakes open*
*select stores opening earlier