All-Star Game festivities begin to ramp up later this week, and it starts with America's real favorite pastime: shopping.
- On Friday, July 11 the Fields of Fashion show at Fan Fest highlights baseball themed accessories from popular brands including Dooney & Burke and Alex and Ani.
- Before taking the field for MLB's Celebrity Softball Challenge, you'll find boxing legend Evander Holyfield and Mixed Martial Arts star Big John McCarthy at DSW at Mall of America signing authographs and giving the first 100 people in line store gift cards, also on Friday.
- On Sunday, Arafina will launch a three-day Nicole Miller trunk show, featuring some of the dresses All-Star players' wives will wear for the All-Star Game Red Carpet Show on Tuesday, July 15. The first 30 customers to purchase Nicole Miller dresses will receive a baseball signed by the designer, who is bringing back her "flyball" tie for the event. Ten percent of proceeds will be donated to Autism Speaks.
- Under Armour and Target are among the companies that will host pop up up shops in tents at First Avenue and Sixth Street in the Warehouse District from Sunday through Tuesday, July 15.
- And if your favorite diamond is not the one on the field, head over to JB Hudson Jewelers, now featuring designer Alex Woo's MLB licensed pendants in silver, yellow gold, and white gold with diamonds. Prices start at $178. Through July 15, buyers will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a sterling silver pendant.