Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Restaurant Week
February 21-26 | July 17 - 22 | October 16 - 21
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine wants to drive traffic to your restaurant! Our Restaurant Week resulted in more than 50,000 reservations and $900,000 in revenue in 2015 - making it one of the most successful promotions in the Twin Cities!
Restaurant Week 2016 - Package Details
How it Works
Participating restaurants must offer a special lunch and/or dinner prix fixe menu Sunday through Friday. Participants must also provide guests with a printed menu detailing the menu options below:
- Lunch: $10, $15, $20 or $25 Two Course (Appetizer or Dessert + Entree)
- Dinner: $15, $20, $25, $30 or $35 Three Course (Appetizer, Dessert + Entree)
*Prix fixe menu prices subject to change.
Each Restaurant Week will be promoted with the following tactics:
- On mspmag.com with a dedicated microsite featuring enhanced listings from participating restaurants.
- Email blasts to frequent diners from Open Table.
- Print ads in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine that includes participating restaurant names.
- Digital ads on mspmag.com.
- Promotion at Mpls.St.Paul Magazine special events.
- Radio on-air promotion with restaurant gift certificate giveaways.
- Extensive website exposure from sponsors/partners.
- Public relations.
- Marketing collateral for participating restaurants to promote Restaurant Week.
- Social media.
All packages include an enhancement to your restaurant listing in the restaurant directory on mspmag.com, the #1 online destination for our readers with more than 675,000 visits per month.
Elements for the enhanced listings provide you with multiple touchpoints for prospective diners:
- "From the Restaurant" section lets you put it in your own words.
- Social media plugins for both Twitter and Facebook that allow you to interact with your customers in real time.
- Offer and promotional message box provides your clients a quick incentive and makes your business stand out from the crowd.
- Photo slideshow offers six opportunities to highlight your staff, decor and other standout features.
"The staff had a blast during Restaurant Week, and we felt the event was a great success! The greatest result that I can give you though is we had a 27% increase in sales over the same week last year! Thanks for helping to put us on the map." - Barbara Christen, RedRossa Italian Grille
"I would even do Restaurant Week once a month. It is a great way to connect with new customers and to thank our existing customers for their patronage." - Saed Wadi, Saffron Restaurant & Lounge
If you are interested in participating in Restaurant Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.