2017 RAVE Awards
Submissions accepted March 20 - April 28
The RAVE Awards (Residential Architects Vision and Excellence Awards), now in its 14th year, recognizes excellence in residential design, raises awareness about the benefits of using an architect, and celebrates the collaborative efforts of clients, project partners, and architects.
Sponsored by Marvin Windows & Doors and Streeter & Associates
- New Home, more than 3,500 square feet
- New Home, 2,000 - 3,500 square feet
- New Home, less than 2,000 square feet
- Remodel/Addition, more than 3,500 square feet
- Remodel/Addition, 800 - 3,500 square feet
- Remodel/Addition, less than 800 square feet
- Multi-family housing, loft, or existing family structure
- Outbuilding/Detail/Special Project, less than 800 square feet (ex. sauna, pool house, studio, playhouse)
1. The project can be located anywhere
2. The project must be designed by a licensed Minnesota architect (including AIA-certified architects)
3. New construction, remodel, or renovation of an existing residence (the transformation must include significant change to the existing dwelling)
4. Construction completed after January 1, 2012
5. Submissions may include projects that have been featured in other publications or have won previous awards (with the exception of RAVE Awards)
1. There is no limit to the number of entries an individual or firm submits
2. Project authorship will remain concealed throughout the deliberations of the selection panel, so please keep company and individual names off of photos and descriptions.
3. Cost information does not need to be included, as it will not be published.
4. The project title will be published, so please make the title clear on all required submission materials.
5. Mpls.St.Paul Home & Design Magazine is not responsible for any submitted material that is misplaced or lost. Please make duplicates of all materials submitted.
6. In an effort to showcase excellence, the jury reserves the right not to select a winner in a category if no winning entry is evident.
7. Submissions will be retained by Mpls.St.Paul Home & Design Magazine and may be considered for future editorial opportunities.
Fee: $70 per entry
April 28th - Entries due
June 6th - Winners announced at special event hosted by Room + Board in Edina
August 1 – Winning projects featured in the August issue of Mpls.St.Paul Home & Design publication
Edgewater Condo Office by Peterssen/Keller Architecture more