From the Clinic
St. Paul Radiology is dedicated to the safe and efficient use of advanced diagnostic imaging and radiology services to improve the health of our patients. We provide services on an outpatient, inpatient or emergency basis – 24/7/365. Since 1920, generations have trusted us for careful evaluations and quality care from highly-trained specialists. We are the only imaging group in the East Metro/Western Wisconsin area that provides complete continuity of care through a convenient network of imaging centers, urgent care centers, and hospital locations. With over 70 physicians, we have more Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Radiologists and Subspecialty Experts than any other provider in Minnesota. We have a 98% satisfaction rating and our mission is to exceed expectations among the patients, physicians, and hospitals we serve.
SUB SPECIALTY SERVICES:
• 24 / 7 Radiology
• Body Imaging
• Breast Imaging
• General Radiology
• Interventional Radiology
• Interventional Neuroradiology
• Molecular Imaging
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Pediatric Radiology
• Spine Imaging
• Women’s Health
• Bone Density
• CT - Computed Tomography
• Preventative Screenings
• MRI and Open MRI
• Pain Management Injection
• PET and PET/CT
• Sedation and Outpatient Conscious Sedation
• HEART ‐ A quick procedure that evaluates risk of heart disease.
• LUNG ‐ Low dose CT to detect signs of cancer in smokers.
• COLON ‐ For early detection of problems in the colon.
• MAMMO ‐ Detects breast cancer at its earliest, most treatable stages.
• VEIN ‐ Determine risk of Varicose, Spider or other vein disease.
Amenities to make things easy and comfortable:
• Same‐Day Service - Including weekend and evening hours.
• Complimentary Taxi Service for those who need transportation.
• CinemaVision - A distraction for claustrophobic/pediatric MRI patients.
• Outpatient Conscious Sedation ‐ For patients who need deeper sedation.
• Free Parking ‐ safe and convenient at all locations.
• Reduced Radiation ‐ Image Wisely®, Image Gently®, and Intego PET infusion all reduce radiation.
We are St. Paul Radiology. The Name you trust. The Value you deserve.
Insurance Providers Accepted
Central Scheduling: 651.632.5700
St. Paul Radiology provides one central scheduling telephone number and fax for all out patient imaging center locations. We also accept all forms of medical insurance. We simplify the process. Just call us today!
Central Scheduling Hours: 7am‐9pm M‐F
Can you detect a tiny 2mm breast lump? We can!