In a grand space, this Med-focused restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, such as kebabs, pasta, gyros, pizza, and more. Check out one of the weekend belly dancing shows or enjoy a hookah on the patio.
Lunch — $10
All-You-Can-Eat Mediterranean Buffet
Try our most popular dishes from gyros, hummos, grape leaves, falafel, spanakopita, Greek salad, chicken kabob and more! (Menu varies every day).
Monday-Friday (Sunday Brunch not included).
Dinner — $30
Appetizer (Choose one):
- Hummus Sampler
- A sample of our classic, avocado and Mediterranean hummus
- Baba Ganouje
- Pureed eggplant with tahini sauce, garlic and parsley
- Saganaki Opa (Flaming Cheese)
- A famous Greek delicacy made with mozzarella cheese
- Grape Leaves
- Stuffed with spiced rice and ground beef, topped with tomato sauce
- Deep-fried spiced ground chick peas with tahini sauce
- Fatoush Salad
- Toasted pita bread mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, yellow peppers and olives. Seasoned with lemon, olive oil and mint leaves
- Filo dough stuffed with spinach and feta cheese.
- Shrimp Allaya
- Tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, and jalapeño peppers simmered and mixed with grilled shrimp. Topped with parsley
Entrée (Choose one):
- Lamb Shank
- The most tender part of the lamb, seasoned and slowly baked with green beans and carrots. Served over rice or couscous
- Lemon-Garlic Baked Salmon
- Baked lemon-garlic Alaskan Salmon filet, served with a cilantro-tomato salad, basmati rice and topped with pine nuts
- Royal Kabob Feast
- Beef filet mignon kabob, chicken kabob, shrimp kabob and gyros, served with basmati rice, pine nuts and seasonal grilled vegetables
- Fire Roasted Lamb Tenderloin
- Tender cuts of lamb chops, topped with garlic gyros, sautéed mushrooms, onions and red peppers. Includes seasoned fried potatoes.
- Mango Curry Scallops
- Seared sea scallops with pearl couscous, green beans, scallions and mango curry sauce
- Gyro Stir-Fry
- Gyros sautéed with mushrooms, onions, green peppers, carrots, zucchini and a homemade honey, sweet sauce. Served over rice
- Sheik Dinner
- Beef filet mignon kabob, gyro and fried shrimp served over rice.
- Mujaddara (Vegetarian)
- A famous Middle Eastern dish with lentils, rice and caramelized onions. Served with our homemade hot sauce and a cilantro-tomato salad
Dessert (Choose one):
- Mama's Middle Eastern pancake stuffed with sweet cheese and drizzled with honey sauce
- Namoora Al la mode
- Filo dough stuffed with a creamy custard, drizzled with honey sauce served with vanilla ice cream
- Baklava Trio
- Pistachio, walnut and finger roll baklava.
- Baked semolina sweet coconut cake with almonds and drizzled with honey sauce.