With its all-you-can-eat menu, strolling gauchos slicing more than a dozen grilled meats tableside, plus a stellar salad bar, Fogo not only represents great value, but also offers many cuts of meats and flavors not otherwise found in local eateries, from whole leg of lamb and to fire-kissed aged rib eye. Prix fixe.
Dinner — $35
MARKET TABLE & FEIJOADA BAR
Fresh seasonal salads, exotic vegetables, imported cheeses, smoked salmon, cured meats, Fogo feijoada (traditional black bean stew with sausage) served with rice, fresh orange and farofa (baked yucca flour with bacon), and seasonal soup and more. Visit as often as you like.
Continuous tableside service of signature cuts of meat. Prepared, fire-roasted and served by our gaucho chefs. Choices include:
- Picanha* (Sirloin) - Prime part of the top sirloin, seasoned with sea salt or garlic
- Alcatra* (Top Sirloin) - One of our largest steaks, tender and thinly sliced
- Fraldinha* (Bottom Sirloin) - Flavorful cut, with strong marbling
- Cordeiro* (Lamb) - Fresh and tender leg of lamb sliced from the bone
- Lombo (Pork) - Parmesan-encrusted pork loin filets
- Costela de Porco (Pork Ribs) - Marinated and slow-roasted for tenderness
- Linguiça (Pork Sausage) - Slow-roasted and savory
- Frango (Chicken) - Bacon-wrapped breast or tender legs
BRAZILIAN SIDE DISHES
- Warm pão de queijo (cheese bread), crispy polenta, mashed potatoes and caramelized bananas. Served throughout the meal.
- Choice of NY cheesecake, key lime pie or chocolate mousse cake.
* THESE ITEMS ARE SERVED RAW OR UNDERCOOKED, OR CONTAIN (OR MAY CONTAIN) RAW OR UNDERCOOKED INGREDIENTS. CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF CONTRACTING A FOODBORNE ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS. Before placing your order, please inform your server if you or a person in your party has a food allergy or dietary restriction. Ingredient and nutrition information are available upon request.
Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included.
Fogo de Chão is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse (Churrascaria) that has been setting the standard in Brazil for the past 35 years. Your experience begins with the gourmet Market Table consisting of seasonal salads, fresh-cut vegetables, cured meats, smoked salmon and imported cheeses. The menu includes delectable cuts of fire-roasted meats, such as sizzling steaks, lamb, chicken and pork, served by Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs that prepare and cook and carve the meats tableside. A new lighter seafood option is available, as well. To complement the main dishes, enjoy a variety of traditional Brazilian side dishes, such as the world famous pão de queijo (warm cheese bread), served tableside. To enhance the dining experience, patrons can select from an extensive, award-winning wine list or signature Brazilian cocktails.