The meal that used to be reserved for fancy holidays is now capable of making any day feel like a holiday. It’s called brunch.
As you think about it, brunch is no longer just for Easter; instead, it's a weekend or weekday chance to slow down your pace and break bread or toast friends and family.
In St. Paul at the Highland Grill, brunch is ground zero for access to great food, deep conversation and the local attractions. Here are five reasons that the Highland Grill is a top Twin Cities brunch spot.
The Highland Five:
- Breakfast All Day – Every Day They serve breakfast all day, every day. If you’re an early riser, a third shifter or the after-church type, we always have breakfast on the menu, whether it's our legendary French Toast or Eggs Benedict or Hot Hash and Holly. Every mealtime can be breakfast.
- In the Middle of EVERYTHING On Cleveland Avenue in St. Paul, Highland Grill is literally in the middle of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Minutes from Minnehaha Falls, a college campus, shopping at the Mall of America, or in the neighborhood, it’s the place that people from all four corners of the area meet.
- Kids Love It! We have kids, and we know that they need to love the food and not get bored. So we have games and activities on the menu — the same menu that has Chocolate Waffles and the fluffiest Pancakes you can imagine. We even put lids on their cups so that you don’t have to ask for extra napkins (and the kids think they have a cool cup!).
- Wheels Up, Wheels Down You’re headed out — or picking someone up at MSP Airport. Highland Grill is so close that we can see the planes and not hear them. So from Chicken Meatballs and Spaghetti, to Steak and Grilled Salmon, or Chicken Enchiladas, our comfort food with a twist has something for everyone. You win, your guests get a home cooked meal, and we do the dishes.
- Drinks Brunch isn’t brunch without a Mimosa or Bloody Mary — and of course our house coffee. Add to that our Freehouse beers and other local taps, however you like to wash it down, we can suit you. We also don’t do TV’s at the Highland Grill, because your conversation is what matters (and we all know it gets better after the second drink at brunch).
Sleep in, eat well, drink coffee and a Bloody. That’s brunch. What’s not to love?
The mash-up of breakfast and lunch, and the early happy hour perfected at the recently refreshed Highland Grill.