Photo by Caitlin Abrams
Martin Patrick 3 expansion
(How do we love it? Let us count the ways.)
- Martinpatrick3, which recently expanded (again), continues to remind us why online shopping will never replace the retail store as theater experience. #inspired
- Handsome Cycles. Cool bikes. Cool clothes. Cool space.
- Askov Finlayson is designing its own products and hosting events for a steady stream of hip heritage brands.
- New women’s boutique D.NOLO (Destination North Loop) continues the trend of high-design spaces showcasing fashion-forward apparel. Plus, it makes the neighborhood nickname official.
- Whole Foods! Whole Foods! Whole Foods! (Did we mention Whole Foods?)
- The swank new Brunsfield Residences, designed by Julie Snow Architects with interiors by Cy Winship, is complete with a dog-washing area and fitness center.
- You can outfit your loft with refillable laundry detergent, wooden brushes, and Italian napkins from Foundry Home Goods.
- Cocktail hopping doesn’t get better than Parlour, Marvel Bar, and the classic Monte Carlo.
- The lobster boil parties on Smack Shack’s patio are going to be the stuff of summer legend.
- Fulton Brewery, one of the taproom pioneers, hosts a regular turn of food trucks and beer-fueled merriment on the patio in the shadow of Target Field.
- HauteDish is the hipster brunch of your dreams; the chef’s bloody mary comes with a whole chicken wing perched on top.