Isn't It Romantic?
Lace adds a layer of loveliness
KEEP IT CASUAL
The feel of a sweater with the look of lace makes this a modern choice. Top ($68), by Bordeaux, from Anthropologie
A pretty scarf completes the outfit. Scarves ($78–$88), by Cloud Nine, from StyledLife
It’s like carrying your valuables in a work of art. Laser cut lace clutch ($228), by Be&D, from Bloomingdale’s
ARMED WITH CONFIDENCE
Dramatic and versatile, it’s great even with jeans. Kimono jacket ($95, available mid-February), by Hazel, from Stephanie’s
STEP IT UP
Forget basic. Add texture to any ensemble. Black satin lace pump ($365), by Stuart Weitzman, from Pumpz & Co.
SERVE IT UP
Make the table look classy without extra fuss. Kitchen serving paper ($12–$15 for pad of 25), by Cake Vintage, from The Bee Cottage
An intricately patterned book cover brings unified style to the shelves. Book covers ($6 each), from The Bee Cottage
SKIP THE TIARA
toddler tutu is truly gush-worthy. Tutu ($159.95), from Oh Baby!
The ultimate boudoir luxury. Velvet throw ($809.95) and pillow ($399.95), by Kevin O’Brien, pillowcase ($84.95) and lace overlay on satin pillow ($142.95), by Bella Notte Linens, from Que Será
From kitchen to bedroom, scarves to heels, lace is adding a layer of loveliness. February is the perfect time to slip into (or next to) something delicate.
Where To Buy
• Anthropologie, four metro locations including 917 Grand Ave., St. Paul, 651-224-0349, anthropologie.com
• The Bee Cottage, 441 2nd St., Excelsior, 612-787-2233, shopthebeecottage.com
• Bloomingdale’s, Mall of America, 952-883-2500, bloomingdales.com
• Oh Baby!, Galleria, 952-928-9119, ohbabystyle.com
• Pumpz & Co., Galleria, 952-926-2252, pumpzco.com
• Que Sera, Galleria, 952-924-6390, quesera-style.com
• Stephanie’s, 758 Cleveland Ave. S., St. Paul, 651-690-3802, stephaniesshop.com
• StyledLife, Galleria, 952-928-8888, styledlife.com
• Urban Outfitters, 3006 Hennepin Ave. S., Mpls., 612-823-1000; Mall of America, 952-854-8448, urbanoutfitters.com