By Stephanie March
By Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl
Presented By Surdyk's
Harvest Beer Festival
By Parties Editors
The Morning After
By Tad Simons
Arts Off The Cuff
by Arts & Nightlife Editors
By Allison Kaplan
ASID MN Showcase Home
By Edina Realty
Super Real Estate Agents
Super Mortgage Professionals
The FAM Editors
By Emily Howald Sefton
By Real Brides-to-Be
By: Allison Kaplan | Posted: 03/24/2014
If yoga classes seem small on Friday and grocery stores are empty, you can be sure to find an army of women in black spandex marching toward the Minneapolis Convention Center for the promise of discounted athletic apparel. Not just any apparel, mind you—the rarely discounted, (perhaps irrationally) adored lululemon is bringing its annual warehouse sale to us. When the sale took place in New York last year, bargain hunters traveled from at least three states away to shop. Which is to say, you need a plan. The sale is Friday-Sunday, March 28-30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Here's what you need to know:
1. Your friends had better come, too—there’s a 25 item limit per customer. All sales final.
2. No cash or check accepted! Credit or debit only.
3. Prices do get marked down throughout the sale and new styles will hit the floor each day.
4. Maps will be available to help navigate the sale racks, which will feature everything from winter outerwear to warm weather workout gear. Find women’s and men’s apparel—no children’s from the ivivva line. Sizes may vary by style.
5. Don’t bring a big bag—you’ll have to check it, for $3 (coat check is $2). Best advice: leave non-essentials in the car
6. Leave the stroller at home—probably kids, too. “We don’t deny strollers; however we advise against them,” lululemon says on its blog. “Our Warehouse Sales are quite an experience; past guest feedback has been that they would’ve preferred to leave their strollers at home.”
7. Know your size. There will be communal changing rooms for men and women, and you know it will be chaos.
8. Complimentary hemming will be available on items purchased at the Warehouse Sale. Not at the sale itself, but you can bring product to any lululemon store.
9. Last entry to the sale is an hour before closing, at 7 p.m.
10. Expect long lines. How long? No one can say exactly. For up to the minute information on wait times, supply, and more, follow @lululemonWHUS on Twitter.
Allison Kaplan is Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s shopping and style editor. See bio
Shopping news, sales, & events.
Our editor's guide to 1000+
shops and spas across the
Search the Guide
Like AliShops on Facebook
Follow AliShops on Pinterest
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine | mspmag.com
© 2016 MSP Communications, Inc. All rights reserved
About Us | Contact Us | Media Kit | Pressroom | Subscriber Services
RSS Feeds | Site Map |